Skip to navigation

Mark Moxon, Web Developer

Contact Me: Guestbook

Catherine

Subject: Accra Newsletter
Posted: 28 Sep 2004 12:05 am

Hi. I've just discovered your wonderful site. I'm a veteran traveler myself. Thanks for the interesting tales! I would like to reproduce one of your stories in a newsletter that goes out to the expat community in Accra. May I
please?
thanks again,
ck

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Accra Newsletter
Posted: 28 Sep 2004 10:05 am

Hi Catherine.

Check your email: here's what I've just sent you...

I'm sure this would be fine, but I've got a couple of questions, if that's OK:

1. Is this a non-profit newletter?

2. Which article would you like to reproduce?

3. Would you like to reproduce photos as well as text? (If so, I can fish outt high-resolution scans if you need them.)

If the answer to number 1 is 'yes', then I'm happy for you to use my work in your newsletter - all I ask is that you credit me, and send me a copy, if that's OK. I can send you my address if this is the case, plus any scans you might like to use.

If the answer to number 1 is 'no', then tell me more about the publication and I'll consider whether it's OK or not. I tend not to let people use my work if they're planning to make money out of it, as I'd rather my work was freely distributed, but I'm open to persuasion.

I hope to hear from you soon, and thanks for asking - you'd be surprised how many people simply rip stuff off the Internet without even thinking of obtaining permission!

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply